Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mages are not Overpowered anymore

 Seedling Image

Wow, it's been a while, no update on this thing for 2 months.

Been in production on my film Seedling, I'll post more details and images about it in another post later on, but needless to say it has been a pretty big project and I'm putting the finishing touches on it now. I've learned a lot over the past few months, from so many different sources, I can't wait to apply those to my work. Time flew by this year and now that school is almost done, it's time to look for a job to start paying those bills haha.

I've been playing Dragonage2 whenever I got a bit of free time during production and beat it today, awesome game, I like the change in direction in this second game =)
Also picked up Tangled on bluray, amazing movie, overwhelmingly beautiful. The only thing about the release is that the extra features on the disk seems kinda lacking haha.

Anyways, more updates on the film and other pieces soon!

13 comments:

Frank Hong said...

I'm very excited Lee!

Scott Forbes said...

Thanks Lee! I really enjoyed your film (beautiful colors and compositions)!
The copy shown on Wednesday was a really rough, unfinished cut but it's almost done... (re: my film).

Timothy Chan said...

if this is your business card...
i want one

Stephanie Fung said...

me tooo!!!

Lee Tao said...

I don't know how the card is gonna turn out, it might be too dark :( anyways we'll trade ;)

Yinxuu said...

Hi...just a random 2nd year. I saw your film today and I think it is very beautifully done. I wish I found about it earlier I would have liked very much to help work on it. Anyway...just dropping by to say congrats to the great film!

Neilizza said...

Your film...was...AMAZING D: One of the best I've seen in all the 4th year films. Congratulations and best of luck :]

Domee said...

Beyooootiful film Lee Tao~~ You are going places! Gimme a signed business card so I can ebay it when you become famous hehehe

Lee Tao said...

aww shucks, thanks guys!

Chanp said...

looking really good lee!

Nicholas Hong said...

I saw your short on screening day, it was amazing lee. painting, composition, even animation was good :)

Ian MacDonald said...

Dude your film was gorgeous. Like, top of the class man. If you give me a copy, I'll give you candy or something! Haha.

Also, put that beast into festivals man!

Nikolas Ilic said...

well we are done lee ... now get a job!!im sure we will see each other around and good job on the film. turned out great!